The Best Free Social Media Video Maker
Author : SUNAINA KAKREJA
Sunaina Kakreja is a creative content writer and digital marketer at TekRevol. She works closely with B2C and B2B businesses providing blog writing, video script writing, ghostwriting, copywriting and social media marketing services.
- Web & App
- On this page:
- Ripl – Create Branded Videos and Images For Your Social Media Account
- Alternative platforms to create visual media for your social media profiles
- Why an increasing number of businesses want to use social media video makers
We all have been guilty of scrolling through social media accounts of different brands, influencers or individuals, at one point or another. That’s because brands are sharing some amazing content on their social media in a bid to attract the eyeballs of as many users as possible.
From the launch video of it’s new range by Zara to the introduction video of Apple’s latest version of the iPhone, the consistency in branded content is crucial. Having videos aligned with what your brand represents plays a critical role in creating and maintaining a connected community on social media.
If you look at your brand’s social media content and feel something is missing, we can help you out. Check out our featured social media video making app and some of its alternatives and find out how you can improve your social media content to better engage with your followers.
Ripl – Create Branded Videos and Images For Your Social Media Account
Ripl is our featured best free social media video maker. Ripl is a must-have tool for modern-day marketers, and it enables them to create visual content for social media channels with a higher level of consistency across the platforms.
The Ripl app empowers its users to create posts for social media profiles instantly for personal and company accounts. It is a freemium app, which means Ripl offers a basic, free version for its users. Besides, if you are looking for more professional results and options, and if you plan to create videos in scale, then you can also upgrade to Ripl Pro for $14.99 a month or $119.88 a year. Let’s look at a few significant features of Ripl.
- It offers you hundreds of design templates to help you quickly make the maximum number of engaging videos. It also provides you personalized daily design recommendations.
- It empowers you to create branded videos that incorporate your business logo, fonts, colors, and audio.
- Ripl social media video app also allows you to share your posts on all social media accounts with a single tap, and you can also monitor how your posts are performing on each platform.
- You can also schedule social media posts to be published at a specific time in the future and use the tool to create a marketing campaign.
- You can use Ripl to stay consistent with your brand style and align all content going on your social account with brand guidelines.
Alternative platforms to create visual media for your social media profiles
Video making apps and tools are particularly in demand in the last few years as more and more people are around the world start using social media to looking for information. Whether you are trying to find a bakery with the best cakes in town or trying to decide which cellphone brand to use next, people turn to social media for everything.
To better adapt to this behavior of global consumers, brands and marketers want to share meaningful content on their social media accounts that engage, entertain and inform their audience — what better way to do then to create a fun, relevant, and captivating video.
Here are a few more alternatives for Ripl that can help you generate creative, branded video content for social media channels.
Animoto – Make professional social media videos
Animoto is a social media post maker, and it enables marketers to use this drag-and-drop video making tool to create engaging visual content. It offers both monthly and annual subscription options. You can sign up for the Personal package for $5 a month or $60 a year, the Professional version of the tool for $33 a month or $396 a year, and the Team version is available for $49 a month and $588 a year.
Animoto helps you work around different fonts and video styling options to create videos that encourage more engagement. It also offers users templates to make three different kinds of videos for various platforms, including:
- You can make Facebook video ads to introduce your new product or service range and develop anticipation among your target audience. These videos are also a great way to initiate a conversation with your followers.
- Animoto also provides templates for Instagram video promos, which can be a great opportunity for you to create excitement about your new product, include best reviews, or offer a glimpse of what is next to come. You can share these videos as Instagram posts or stories.
- The how-to video for the YouTube template is an excellent way to create step-by-step tutorial videos. It can help you provide useful information and value to your audience.
MotionDen – Create social media videos for diverse channels, audiences, and purposes
You can use MotionDen social media post maker to create engaging video content. It allows its users to select their preferred social media video template, and customize the video using several aesthetic options, run it by the online editor, and your video is ready for social media.
Users can start with the free trial to better understand the platform and then upgrade. It allows users to pay $9 per video and remove the watermark or sign up for the unlimited video package for $39 per month. You can use MotionDen to create various styles of videos for different purposes, including:
- Explainer videos – to talk about your business values, cover product features, or explain your services.
- Promotional videos – to get people excited about your new product launch, upcoming events, or discount offers.
- Video advertisements – you can create ads for social media platforms and promote your products and services.
- Typography videos – to offer your audience helpful and educational content along with a visual experience.
- Corporate videos – it is a great way to make your business stand out within competition on social channels.
- Video presentation – you can also use for MotionDen to make video presentations for more professional use or to share on LinkedIn.
- Facebook Videos – you can also make engaging videos for Facebook and Instagram just to interact with your audience to keep them up-to-date about what you are doing.
Clipchamp Create – a generous video making and editing tool
Clipchamp Create is a great video editing tool for all content creators to produce exciting videos for YouTube, Tik Tok, social media videos, and so on. You can use Clipchamp as your all-inclusive video editor. It provides features like cutting, trimming, including titles, and controlling speed, adding filters, and more. If you like to share real-life recorded videos on your social media accounts, this tool can help you edit your content to make it ready for social channels.
Clipchamp Create offers three packages, the Basic version is free of cost, the Creator package is for $9 a month, and the Business version is for $19 a month. A few additional features of Clipchamp Create include:
- You can drag and drop as many videos, images, and audio that you like and edit your media.
- If you like, you can also use the available library of stock images and videos by looking up something appropriate for your content.
Why an increasing number of businesses want to use social media video makers
Across the globe, organizations operating in various industries and markets are actively working on their social media marketing strategy to better connect with their audience. It helps them build their community, strengthen the relationship, and provide them with the latest information in real-time.
Most businesses want to build a strong social media presence, and this is why many entrepreneurs are looking for tech firms to collaborate with to create their social media video apps. In 2019, a video was the most popular form of media marketers used in content strategy, and 54% of people want to see more videos from marketers. We also know that 73% of Internet users worldwide prefer to watch videos on social media that are entertaining. The global shift towards video content is a primary motivator for entrepreneurs to invest in the social media video app. A tool that can help content creators, marketers and any individual make videos.
Even though there are already several social media video apps and tools available in the market, as we featured four of them in this blog post, but there are still a lot of opportunities and niches untapped.
If you have a meaningful idea to create your social media post maker app or tool that offers a better experience to marketers or creators, you have come to the right place. You can connect with our app development team at Tekrevol and discuss how much money your app can help you earn.
There are several social media video makers available on the internet. In this blog, we have featured the best video making app, along with some great alternatives that you can use to create videos for your social media channels. However, there is still a lot of space for entrepreneurs to come up with a USP and build a platform that better caters to marketers and content creators’ expectations.
Come meet us at a location near you!
39899 Balentine Drive,
Newark, CA 94560
1301 Fannin St #2440,
Houston, TX 77002
501 E Las Olas Blvd Suite
230, Fort Lauderdale, FL
4915 54 St 3rd Floor
Red Deer, ABT T4N 2G7
Harju County, Tallinn, downtown, Tartu mnt 67 / 1-13B, 10115
3/25, Block 5, Gulshan-e-Iqbal,
Karachi, Sindh 75650
Let’s get in touch!
Let’s discuss your project and find out what we can do to provide value.
I am interested in discussing my ideas with you for
COPYRIGHT 2019 TEKREVOL ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.