In Spotlight: Muhammad Kashif, Blockchain Developer
- Life at Tekrevol
As the world shifts towards a more decentralized and distributed way of life, Muhammad Kashif, Blockchain Developer at TekRevol has been working hard to bridge the gap between traditional technologies and emerging blockchain technologies. In this exclusive conversation, we get an opportunity to learn more about the unique skillset required to excel as a blockchain developer, as well as gain valuable insight into how they go about their daily operations. We hope you enjoy this interesting conversation!
What motivated you to become a Blockchain Developer and what impact has it had on your career so far?
The booming NFTs in early 2020 piqued my interest and inspired me to explore the web3 space. I wanted to deepen my understanding of the emerging blockchain industry, so I decided to undertake a project-based study that would increase my knowledge. From there, opportunities presented themselves and I embraced every one of them. My main motivation has been to continuously grow my knowledge and pursue my passion by working on new projects every day. It has had an immense impact on my career, it has allowed me to turn my passion into a profession and to stay at the cutting edge of this exciting new technology. By embracing web3, I have had various opportunities at TekRevol to gain hands-on experience developing smart contracts, designing the architecture for dApps, writing technical documents and providing solutions to businesses across different industries. Being a Blockchain Developer has also given me more visibility and recognition within my network and the larger community, which in turn has enabled me to explore more opportunities that would otherwise have been inaccessible.
What do you think has been the most exciting and rewarding part of being a Blockchain Developer at TekRevol?
The most exciting part of being a Blockchain Developer at TekRevol is working on projects that have an inspiring vision and meaningful impact, rather than just seeking to generate profit. Additionally, the most rewarding aspect of this job is having the opportunity to educate and engage with other TekRevolutionaries by discussing and exchanging knowledge about the blockchain space. It is great to see the enthusiasm from all of my colleagues as we learn together and progress toward building more impactful solutions for the future.
What have been some of the biggest challenges you have faced as a Blockchain Developer, and how did you overcome them?
As a Blockchain Developer, one of the main challenges I faced was understanding the technology in its entirety and mastering it to be able to apply it to various projects. To overcome this challenge, I researched extensively and explored different tutorials and whitepapers to get an understanding of how blockchain works. I also sought help from my peers who were experienced in the field and practiced building small projects with the help of those mentors. Additionally, I joined various online communities related to blockchain development that enabled me to keep up-to-date with new developments in the space. Through my research, exploration, and practice, I have now become well-versed in blockchain technology and development processes.
How has your experience been so far as a Blockchain Developer at TekRevol?
My experience so far as a blockchain developer at TekRevol has been excellent. The team here is highly experienced and knowledgeable, and they have provided me with all the guidance and support I need to be successful. I’m grateful for their instruction and advice as it has helped me improve my skills in the area, both technically and conceptually. It has also been an incredible opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry. Additionally, I’m proud to work with a company that takes great care in following all instructions thoroughly, as this is a sign of professionalism that I admire. All-in-all, my experience so far at TekRevol has been nothing short of remarkable!
What do you think is the most innovative use of blockchain technology that you’ve seen in the workplace?
The most innovative use of Blockchain that I’ve seen in the workplace is using it to power a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). A DAO can allow for distributed decision-making among stakeholders, where decisions are made through collective voting, giving all participants an equal say in matters. Furthermore, this model can help increase employee satisfaction and morale as everyone has a chance to weigh in on important matters. Additionally, having a token-based system allows employees to be rewarded with additional benefits and rewards within the workspace. We have been testing both mentioned above at TekRevol and it will be implemented very soon.
What advice do you have for aspiring Blockchain Developers looking to break into the industry?
- Understand the fundamentals of blockchain technology: Start by researching and learning about the core concepts of blockchain technology such as distributed ledger technology, consensus algorithms, digital signatures, hashing functions and cryptography. This knowledge will help you develop the skills needed to succeed in the industry.
- Become an expert in a particular blockchain: Spend time mastering one specific blockchain protocol and its associated tools, technologies, platforms and networks. By doing so, you’ll be able to identify unique challenges and create new opportunities in the industry.
- Take courses: Seek out resources such as online courses, hackathons, and workshops to stay on top of emerging trends in the space. Courses can provide practical training that can make you more valuable to employers and businesses looking to adopt blockchain technology.
- Stay up-to-date: Blockchain technology is rapidly evolving; so make sure to follow news sources and developers’ forums related to blockchain development for new updates and ideas. Keeping up with what’s happening in the industry will allow you to anticipate trends early on and position yourself better in this highly competitive space.
- Network with experts: Make use of available channels such as meetups, conferences, or even social media sites to build connections with experienced professionals working in the industry who can share their insights into what it takes to become a successful developer or entrepreneur in this field.
Author : Tekrevol
Come meet us at a location near you!
39899 Balentine Drive,
Newark, CA 94560
1301 Fannin St #2440,
Houston, TX 77002
501 E Las Olas Blvd Suite
230, Fort Lauderdale, FL
44 Tehama St, CA 94105, San Francisco
400 NW 26th St, FL 33127, Miami
740 15th St NW 8th Floor, DC 20005, Washington
4915 54 St 3rd Floor
Red Deer, ABT T4N 2G7
Level 5, One JLT Tower 1 - Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Level 17, World Trade Center, Khalifa Bin Zayed the First Street, Abu Dhabi
Level 22 , West Tower, Bahrain Financial Harbour, Manama, Bahrain
Level 22, Tornado Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar
3/25, Block 5, Gulshan-e-Iqbal,
Karachi, Sindh 75650
Let’s get in touch!
Let’s discuss your project and find out what we can do to provide value.
I am interested in discussing my ideas with you for
COPYRIGHT 2023 TEKREVOL ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.